Crew™ 11 21" Slim Hardside Carry-On Spinner
The civilian version of the flight crew standard — available in a lightweight hard shell for extra durability. With PrecisionGlide™ System combining 3 features for personalized comfort, control and effortless roll. Perfect for quick trips, this carry-on luggage is packed with smart features like a dedicated power bank pocket and external USB port to power up on the go.
- PrecisionGlide™ System
- Contour Grip with cushioned touch points helps relieve stress on your hand for more comfort and greater control of your spinner luggage
- Self-aligning magnetic wheels that roll straight in any direction, let you fly through airports with ease
- Lightweight and sturdy PowerScope Extension Handle made of Airline-grade aluminum adjusts to multiple heights while minimizing wobble
- External USB port to connect any USB device to a power source
- Premium leather, low-profile top and side carry handles along with bottom handle cup for comfortable carrying options
- Integrated lock allows TSA authorities to safely unlock and lock suitcases for inspections when needed (default lock code is 0-0-0 to open).
- Interior divider panels for organizing, separating, and securing contents
- Multiple organizational accessory pockets offer storage for cables, socks, belts, and more
- Overall Dimensions: H: 23.5 in. W: 15.5 in. D: 9.5 in.
- Case Dimensions: H: 20.5 in. W: 14 in. D: 9 in.
- Weight: 7.4 Ibs.
- Volume: 42.3 L
Sizer Bin Tested
This Carry-on bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.
BUILT FOR A LIFETIME
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship that negatively impact the functional performance of the product, including:*
- Extension handles
- Carrying handles
TRUSTED COMPANION PROMISE
A WORRY-FREE ENHANCEMENT
Register your product with Travelpro® within 120 days of purchase (or original date of gift receipt), and you will receive the below noted additional benefits for the first (3) three years of your Limited Warranty coverage:
- Covering shipping cost for product that needs to be shipped to one of our repair facilities for warranty repair or replacement.
- Covering the cost of repair for damage caused by an airline or other common carrier.